“I support CASA because I am passionate about children and it breaks my heart to know that there are so many children suffering needlessly without the assistance/advocacy that CASA offers. I alone may not be able to have a direct impact in the lives of these children whose basic needs are not met. But, with CASA in the mix, I KNOW that my small contribution makes a huge difference. By donating to CASA in the name of my daughter’s teachers, I’m helping expand the consciousness of our community about the needs of children and I love that!” ~ Rita I.
CASA of the Pikes Peak Region receives generous support from many partners. In addition to grants, government, corporate, and foundation support, the generosity of individual donors has been instrumental in allowing us to expand our efforts in developing greater awareness of the CASA cause, provide more effective training and support to our local volunteers, and provide help and hope to more child victims. Learn more about investing in CASA of the Pikes Peak Region.
The following lists cover financial support for the 2012-2013 fiscal year*:
- Vision 2020 Society ($20,000 and above)
- Steward’s Circle ($10,000 – $19,999)
- Children’s Hero Circle ($5,000 – 9,999)
- Promise Society ($2,500 – 4,999)
- Hope Society ($1,000 – 2,499)
- Annual Fund (up to $999)
- Sustaining Circle: Partners of 10+ Years
- In-kind Donations
- Tributes and Memorials
- Combined Federal Campaign
- Circle of IMPACT Business Partners
* Every effort has been made to accurately list the names of our donors. If there is an error, we apologize and ask that you contact us so that we may correct our records and this recognition list. Please contact Trish StJohn at 447.9898 x1002.