Become a Volunteer Colorado Springs
The Need for Volunteers in Colorado Springs and Teller County
Our local CASA program offers a volunteer opportunity like no other. As appointed representatives of the court, CASA volunteers are empowered to make a lifelong difference in the lives of abused and neglected children.
volunteer opportunities colorado springs.
Local CASA volunteers advocate for nearly 1,000 children per year but many are still in need of advocacy. Our volunteers are an amazing force for good, but we need more of them. Our vision is that every child who needs a volunteer will have one. With your help, we can reach that goal. Volunteer Colorado Springs.
Volunteer Opportunities include:
- Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASAs)
- Supervised Exchange and Parenting Time (SEPT) Program Volunteers
- Specialized Volunteer Opportunities
- Administration/Special Events/Professional Services
Become a Volunteer
As a CASA volunteer, you will be able to work with competence. All of our advocate volunteers are thoroughly trained in courtroom procedure, social services, the juvenile justice system, high conflict domestic relations cases, and the special needs of abused and neglected children.
We welcome volunteers from all cultures, ethnic, and educational backgrounds. We have a particular need for men, minorities, and senior citizens.
Become a CASA volunteer and be rewarded with powerful and fulfilling experiences. For additional information contact the Director of Volunteer Services at 447.9898 x1008.
Court Appointed Special Advocate Program:
- Advocate Training Schedule Spring 2013
- Advocate Training Schedule Summer 2013 Flex Learning
- Advocate Training Schedule Summer 2013 2-Week Intensive
- Advocate Training Schedule Fall 2013
Supervised Exchange and Parenting Time (SEPT) Program
- SEPT Training Schedule-Spring 2013
- SEPT Training Schedule Spring 2013 – Teller County
- SEPT Training Schedule Summer 2013 – Teller County
We hold our volunteers in the highest esteem; they are an invaluable asset to every facet of fulfilling CASA’s mission of advocacy for children. They provide passionate, extraordinary service without compromise for what is in a child’s best interest.