- This event has passed.
Hanger Donation Day
May 19 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Due to COVID-19, the Hanger has changed its process for accepting donations. Our next date to accept donations is Tuesday, May 19th from 10 AM to 2 PM. If you would like to donate and can not make this dates and time work, please hold your items until we publish our June donation dates. We are being very cautious in collecting donations so please read through the process below.
- We will be accepting new and gently used adult-sized clothes and accessories in teen styles for summer. Please sort your donations and remove any cold weather clothes.
- Please come to The Hanger entrance behind the CASA office at 418 S. Weber St.
- Only one donation will be taken at a time, so please stay in your car until it is your turn.
- One person per car will be able to take donations into The Hanger. That person, along with the people in their household, will have to be able to answer NO to the following questions:
o Do you have a fever, cough, or cold symptoms?
o Have you been in close contact with anyone with those symptoms in the last 10 days?
• The person person bringing donations into The Hanger will need to be wearing a mask.
• All items will be dropped off by the donor at The Hanger. Hanger volunteers will be holding the door, directing you where to put the items, and giving you a tax slip.
• Please make sure your items are in bags or boxes that you can leave at The Hanger and will not want back.