44th Annual Foster Children’s Festival
Presented by the North Pole
June 3-30, 2021
CASA of the Pikes Peak Region is incredibly grateful to The North Pole for sponsoring a modified Foster Children’s Festival this June! They are hard at work making the park safe and are generously holding the event throughout June for children and teens with an open D&N case through El Paso or Teller County. Includes: foster care, kin/kin-like placements, group homes, and children adopted within the last year.
Changes for this year:
- There will not be a one-day event – registered guests can visit The North Pole any day during June.
- Registration is required by May 26th, 2021. Please notify CASA asap of any placement changes after this.
- You will get an email confirmation that we received your request form with number of kids and adults.
- Lunch and drinks will not be provided this year so please plan accordingly. Sorry!
- Prior to your trip, please go to the park website for up-to-date information on days, hours, and necessary safety measures required for park visitors: https://northpolecolorado.com/.
Please completely and legibly fill out THIS FORM and mail in with payment (checks made out to CASA) to:
CASA of the Pikes Peak Region
418 S Weber St.
Colorado Springs, CO 80903