Become a Volunteer
Submit Your Volunteer Application
CASA volunteers in El Paso and Teller Counties advocate for approximately 70% of the children in the foster care/court system. Our volunteers are an amazing force for good, but we need more of them. There are hundreds of children still waiting for a CASA volunteer in the Pikes Peak Region. Our vision is that every child who needs a volunteer will have one. With your help, we can reach that goal and stop the cycle of family violence for generations to come!
Thank you for your interest in investing your time for the well-being of local children. Here’s how you can help:
Fill out our volunteer application online now. Once we review your application, you will be called in for an interview and signed up to complete one of our training sessions which are listed below.
Want more info first? Attend our next Volunteer Informational Session!
Next Volunteer Info Session:
February 6, 2020 – Info Hour at the CASA Office
Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) Program:
- Advocacy Training October-November (Begins October 28)
- Advocacy Training January – February of 2020 (Begins January 21)
- Advocacy Training January Intensive (Begins January 24)
- Advocacy Training March of 2020 (Begins March 3)
- Advocacy Training April – May of 2020 (Begins April 21)
Supervised Exchange and Parenting Time (SEPT) Program
- SEPT Training October (Begins October 15)
- SEPT Training February (Beings February 3)
- SEPT Training April (Begins April 6)
- SEPT Training June (Begins June 1)
CASA does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religious preference, gender, gender expression, disability, sexual preference, or veteran status. Unfortunately, not every applicant is accepted for our volunteer positions. CASA reserves the right to deny a volunteer position to any applicant without explanation.