HOW TO CONTACT CASA
Please see the information to the right to find out which contact information will best serve your needs.
Additionally, you may call our office during normal business hours at 719-447-9898 or you may contact staff members directly by clicking here.
Main CASA Office
418 South Weber Street
Colorado Springs, 80903
Teller County Office
400 W. Hwy 24 Suite 225
Woodland Park, CO 80863
8 AM - 5 PM, Monday through Friday
Closed on holidays
- Dependency & Neglect (D&N) Program volunteers may call 719-447-9898 ext. 1011 in an after-hours emergency.
Supervised Exchange & Parenting Time Program (SEPT)
- If you have a court order to participate in the Supervised Exchange & Parenting Time (SEPT) program, please click here and follow the instructions.
- If you need to cancel or delay a visit that is already scheduled and you are not calling during normal business hours, please call 719-314-5008. Please do not use this number for any other purpose.
- For all other SEPT-related matters, please contact the SEPT Administrator, Tina Tapia at 719-447-9898 x1013 or by email to email@example.com.
Children & Families in Transition (CFIT)
- If you need to sign up for the CFIT class for divorcing parents, please click here and follow the instructions.
- Questions regarding the CFIT programs or your CFIT payment can be directed to Vondelle Hebert at 719-447-9898 or firstname.lastname@example.org during regular business hours.
Interested in Becoming a Volunteer?
- Click here for more information or contact Volunteer Recruitment Manager, Uriko Stout, at 719-447-9898 x1060 or email@example.com.
- Click here to make a monetary donation now, or contact Director of Fund Development, Trish St. John at 719-447-9898 x1002 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- We accept gently used teen-style clothing in adult sizes for The Hanger. Read more about donating to The Hanger here. We also are grateful to receive NEW clothing and NEW toys for younger children ages 0-12. For questions about in-kind donations, please contact Milton Foster Children’s Fund Manager, Jill Cheetham, at 719-447-9898 x1026 or email@example.com.
- If you are a member of the media, please contact Communications Manager, Keri Kahn, at 719-447-9898 x1005 or firstname.lastname@example.org.