CASA of the Pikes Peak Region Job Openings
CASA is committed to equal opportunity employment and does not discriminate against employees or applicants because of age, race, color, creed, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, genetic information, veteran or marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Supervised Exchange and Parenting time (SEPT) Site Coordinator
Full-Time – 34 hours per week, Non-exempt (Primarily evenings and weekends)
Reports to the SEPT Program Manager
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION OF POSITION:
Responsible for the standard operating procedures of the SEPT visitation site including opening and closing the site, facilitator and family coordination, high level intervention and de-escalation when required, overall site maintenance, safety and security, and volunteer management. This role also includes assistance with volunteer training and attendance at SEPT team meetings. The majority of the hours for this position are evenings and weekends.
- High school graduate required
- Experience working with volunteers preferred
- Experience working with families in crisis preferred
- Knowledge of human services and/or court system operations helpful
- Knowledge of domestic and family violence helpful
- Computer skills to include Microsoft Office, spreadsheets, email, and database entry
- Reliable transportation required
- Availability to work evening and weekend hours
Email your resume & cover letter by Noon, October 15, 2019 to: Deb Cline, HR, at email@example.com. EOE/Drug Free Workplace.