CASA of the Pikes Peak Region Job Openings
CASA is committed to equal opportunity employment and does not discriminate against employees or applicants because of age, race, color, creed, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, genetic information, veteran or marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law. This equal opportunity policy extends to all aspects of employment such as, but not limited to, hiring practices, advertising, training, transfers, demotions, promotions, pay, and discharge or layoffs. Any situation suggesting a possible violation of this policy should be reported promptly to the Executive Director.
Director of Programs
Full-Time, 40/hrs/wk, Exempt
- Reports to Executive Director
- Direct Reports – D&N Program Manager, SEPT Program Manager, LLL Program Manager, Teller Program Manager, MFCF Program Manager, and CFIT Supervisor
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION OF POSITION:
Responsible for program personnel and program management, development and oversight of CASA of Colorado Springs, Inc. core programs and other programs and projects as assigned by the Executive Director. Monitors program goals and objectives, funding requirements, data collection, and training. Compiles status reports and contracts, evaluates and provides program outcomes and is a community liaison relating to programs.
- Human/Social Service or Business Degree Required
- 5+ Years management and human services experience
- Proficient in MS Office & databases
- Training, mediation and facilitation skills
- Volunteer Management skills
- Fiscal Management skills
- Knowledge of court system operations
- Experience working in inclusive and diverse environments
- Excellent writing and speaking skills
- Data analysis skills
- Thorough knowledge of CASA programs, partners, mission history, principles and values.
- Troubleshooter and problem solver – ability to show initiative in detecting and setting up efficient systems to correct operational and personnel problems.
- Ability to grasp systems perspective broadly.
- Able to simplify projects.
DEADLINE: Email your resume & cover letter by 6/18/18 to: Debra Cline, HR, at firstname.lastname@example.org EOE