CASA continues to monitor state mandates and county restrictions to protect the health and safety of staff, volunteers, and the children and families we serve.
MASK WEARING REQUIREMENTS:
CASA is following Executive Order D 2021 103 which states that fully vaccinated people can go without masks in public indoor spaces unless the setting requires otherwise.
Unvaccinated people over age 11 are encouraged to continue wearing masks in all public indoor spaces where members of different households are present.
INFORMATION FOR D&N ADVOCATES
- Advocates are encouraged to conduct in-person visits with the children and families on their cases. Virtual visits are still an option depending on the comfort level of the advocate, as well as the child and caregivers. Please discuss with Peer Coordinator and/or Case Supervisor.
- The courthouse is open, and in-person attendance and mask wearing is required. Please contact your Peer Coordinator and/or Case Supervisor if you have concerns about in-person attendance.
- The Executive Order (above) regarding mask wearing guidelines applies for visits with children and court attendance.
INFORMATION FOR FAMILIES & VOLUNTEERS IN THE SEPT PROGRAM
- All SEPT Visitation is being conducted in-person.
- The Executive Order (above) regarding mask wearing guidelines applies for all visiting families.
CHILD ABUSE & NEGLECT HOTLINE
The children CASA serves could be extra vulnerable during the pandemic. It is very important that everyone report their concerns about the safety and well-being of a child or teen by calling the Child Abuse Hotline (1-844-CO-4-Kids).