Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity
CASA of the Pikes Peak Region recognizes, respects, promotes and celebrates the value of diversity, equity and inclusion. To honor the children we serve, we will ensure agency staff and volunteers do not discriminate in any form including but not limited to the following:
- Sex or Gender
- Sexual Orientation
- Gender Identity, Self-Identity or Gender Expression
- Racial, Ethnic, Tribal or National Origin
- Cultural Customs and Practices
- Skin Color
- Marital Status
- Religious Affiliations or Beliefs
- Political Affiliations
- Physical or Mental Abilities
- Military or Civilian Status
- Citizenship or Immigration Status
- Socio Economic Status
Meet MelindaJoy Mingo, CASA's EID Consultant
CASA is pleased to announce a partnership with Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity (EID) Consultant MelindaJoy Mingo.
With 15+ years of national and international experience coaching organizations in effective EID practices, Ms. Mingo brings a wealth of knowledge instrumental to CASA’s EID work.
Click here to read the full announcement about this exciting partnership.