Thank you for being a Table Host for Light of Hope!
Light of Hope Table Hosts are crucial in reaching our mission to help abused and neglected children in the Pikes Peak Region.
**Please join us for our Table Host Kick-off Event on Wednesday, March 13th, from 5:30-7pm at Patty Jewett Bar & Grill, 900 E Espanola St, Colorado Springs CO 80907. Please email email@example.com to register. **
- Thursday, April 18, 2023
- Check-in begins at 12:00, program runs from 12:30-1:30 PM
- The Doubletree Hotel located at 1775 E Cheyenne Mountain Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80906
- Parking is free at the venue
Your Role as a Table Host
As a Table Host, we ask you to fill a table of ten or more guests who have a heart for children and the capacity to donate. While the event is free to attend, please remember it is a fundraiser and we hope guests will consider a gift from the heart. All event expenses are covered by local businesses, meaning 100% of proceeds go directly into programs to help abused children.
Tools and Ideas to Help Recruit Guests
- We recommend inviting more than ten people in preparation for possible cancellations. If you have more than ten in attendance, we will seat them at a table adjacent to yours.
- Make a list of friends, family, associates, neighbors, and others who care about kids and want to make a positive difference in the community. Inviting couples is a great way to fill two seats! Reach out to invite everyone on your list using the sample email below, or by writing your own email.
- Collect your guest's information, including their full name, phone, email, and any dietary restrictions. If you did not enter this information when you registered, please email your guest list to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, April 8th. If you would like to register now, please click here.
For people who cannot attend but would like to donate, please give them this link: https://bit.ly/42bhSfU.
Sample Invitation Email To Recruit Guests:
I hope you are having a great day! I’m excited to share with you that I am hosting a lunch table for CASA of the Pikes Peak Region’s 24th Annual Light of Hope Fundraising Lunch on Thursday, April 18th, at the DoubleTree Hotel. I would be thrilled if you could attend with me as my guest and, together, we can Change a Child’s Story.
This one-hour fundraising event benefits CASA, an organization that is dear to me because they serve our most vulnerable population: abused and neglected children in our community. CASA will share a few stories about how their work changes lives for the better and you will have an opportunity to donate in support of their mission. Light of Hope is free for me to host a table and free for guests to attend, so guests can give a gift from their heart instead of paying a ticket price.
Lunch check-in opens at 12:00 PM with the program starting promptly at 12:30 PM and ending at 1:30 PM. I would greatly appreciate your support and hope you will join me in helping abused and neglected children find safe, permanent, and loving homes. Please let me know in the next week if you are able to attend.
The week before Light of Hope, we will be in touch with you with a few reminders and with event-day instructions for table hosts. In the meantime, if you have any questions or concerns with the registration process, please contact email@example.com or 719-447-9898 x1026. Thank you!