National Volunteer Appreciation Week 2021
Let’s Celebrate during National Volunteer Appreciation Week!
Next week is National Volunteer Appreciation Week, and we want to celebrate you! We will have a few things going on. First, there will be a daily email beginning on Monday, April 19th which will highlight a program and include a special message from CASA staff, and an invite you to participate in a daily CASA website scavenger hunt. There will be a daily drawing for a $25 Amazon gift card as a prize. This is how you can enter to win:
- 1 entry for your participation in the scavenger hunt by submitting your answers to Program Director Crystal Erickson via email at email@example.com
- 1 entry for each correct answer
- An additional entry if you have all 5 correct answers for that day
We will also be hosting “Coffee Dates” each day. A few CASA staff members will be hanging out at the café in the new boutique hotel Kinship Landing for a few hours each day of Appreciation Week. Come stop by, and we would love to buy you a coffee and chat for a bit. You can park for free in the CASA parking lot. There are outdoor seating options, and we will be able to maintain social distancing. Kinship Landing has been a great neighbor to us, and we look forward to supporting them as well.
Please RSVP by emailing Crystal Erickson firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know which day to expect you.
- Monday, 04/19 (3:30pm – 5:30pm)
- Tuesday, 04/20 (9:00am – 11:00am)
- Wednesday, 04/21 (12:00pm – 2:00pm)
- Thursday, 04/22 (9:00am – 11:00am)
- Friday, 04/23 (3:30pm – 5:30pm)