45th Annual Foster Children’s Festival
Presented by the North Pole
June 4th and 5th, 2022
CASA of the Pikes Peak Region is grateful to The North Pole for sponsoring the 45th Annual Foster Children’s Festival! This event is open to children and teens with an open D&N case through El Paso or Teller County, including youth in foster care, kin/kin-like placements, group homes, and children adopted within the last year.
Changes for this year:
- The event will be held Saturday, June 4th and Sunday, June 5th. The North Pole is open 10am to 5pm with check-in from 10am to 12pm. Please let firstname.lastname@example.org know if you need to arrive later than noon.
- This year’s event will be free! Registration is required by May 27th, 2022. Please notify Jill asap of any placement changes after this.
- There is a 500 person limit per day for the Festival. Guests may attend one of the two days, and registration is first come, first served.
- You will receive an email confirmation that we received your request form, the number of attendees you are registered for, and the day you can attend the Festival.
- Lunch and drinks will not be provided, but you are welcome to bring your own food and drinks to the park.
- Prior to your trip, please go to the park website for up-to-date information on days, hours, and necessary safety measures required for park visitors: https://northpolecolorado.com/.
Please print and completely and legibly fill out the Ticket Request Form 2022 and mail to: CASA, 418 S Weber St., Colorado Springs, CO 80903 or email to: email@example.com.