Become a Volunteer
Submit Your Volunteer Application
CASA volunteers in El Paso and Teller Counties advocate for approximately 70% of the children in the foster care/court system. Our volunteers are an amazing force for good, but we need more of them. There are hundreds of children still waiting for a CASA volunteer in the Pikes Peak Region. Our vision is that every child who needs a volunteer will have one. With your help, we can reach that goal and stop the cycle of family violence for generations to come!
Thank you for your interest in investing your time for the well-being of local children. Here’s how you can help:
Fill out our volunteer application online, or download a printable application now. Once we review your application, you will be called in for an interview and signed up to complete one of our training sessions which are listed below.
Want more info first? Attend our next Volunteer Informational Session!
Court Appointed Special Advocate Program:
- Advocacy Training September 2018 (Begins September 17)
- Advocacy Training October (Begins October 16)
- November-December 2018 (Begins November 27)
- Advocacy Training January-February (Begins January 22)
- Advocacy Training March (Begins March 4)
- Advocacy Training April-May (Begins April 23)
- Advocacy Training May-June (Begins May 28)
- Advocacy Training July-August (Begins July 22)
- Advocacy Training September (Begins September 10)
- Advocacy Training October-November (Beings October 28)
Supervised Exchange and Parenting Time (SEPT) Program
- SEPT Training Summer II 2018 – Begins August 10
- SEPT Training Fall 2018 – Beings September 4
- SEPT Training Fall 2018 – Begins October 30
CASA does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religious preference, gender, gender expression, disability, sexual preference, or veteran status. Unfortunately, not every applicant is accepted for our volunteer positions. CASA reserves the right to deny a volunteer position to any applicant without explanation.