Submit Your Volunteer Application
CASA volunteers in Colorado Springs advocate for approximately 60% of the children in the foster care/court system. Our volunteers are an amazing force for good, but we need more of them. There are approximately 300 children waiting for a CASA volunteer in El Paso County. Our vision is that every child who needs a volunteer will have one. With your help, we can reach that goal!
Please complete the volunteer application. Once we have received your application we will review it and call you to set up an in-person interview. All CASA volunteer candidates must complete a thorough screening and background check.
Together, we can stop the cycle of family violence and conflict, not only for one child but for future generations to come. We look forward to meeting you soon. Thank you for investing your time in the well-being of local kids. If you have any questions, please call Kelly at 447-9898, ext. 1033
Court Appointed Special Advocate Program:
- Advocacy Training Winter 2017; Flex format – Begins Jan 10
- Advocacy Training Winter 2017; Flex format (2) – Begins Feb 15
- Advocacy Training Spring 2017 – Begins April 1
- Advocacy Training Spring 2017 (2) Begins May 30
- Advocacy Training Summer 2017; (2 weekends) – Begins July 14
- Advocacy Training Summer 2017; (2 weekends) – Begins Aug 4
- Advocacy Training Summer 2017 – Begins Sept 5
- Advocacy Training Fall 2017 – Begins Oct 23
Supervised Exchange and Parenting Time (SEPT) Program
- SEPT Winter Schedule 2017 – Begins Jan. 25
- SEPT Spring Schedule 2017 – Begins April 3
- SEPT Spring-2 Schedule 2017 – Begins June 2
- SEPT Summer 2017 Schedule – Begins Aug. 14
- SEPT Fall 2017 Schedule – Begins Oct. 19
CASA does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religious preference, gender, gender expression, disability, sexual preference, or veteran status. Unfortunately, not every applicant is accepted for our volunteer positions. CASA reserves the right to deny a volunteer position to any applicant without explanation.