- This event has passed.
Annual CASA Volunteer Appreciation Event
August 7 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
We are so incredibly grateful for the wonderful work our volunteers do in this community. You are on the front line, delivering on our mission, with commitment and determination, each and every day! Come join us on Monday, 08/07/2023, as we celebrate YOU!
Based on the feedback we received from the Volunteer Survey this Spring, we have crafted this event around your responses:
- Instead of hosting two large volunteer events, we are going to focus on one each year. This is the one to come to! We hope to see you there!
- We have selected an upscale, beautiful venue that we hope communicates how much we value our volunteers.
- We will be serving heavy appetizers, and a cash bar will be available.
- We will enjoy a presentation that includes Executive Director Angela Rose, CASA staff members, your fellow volunteers, and one of our Judges.
- You are welcome to bring a “plus one!” (Adult guests only, please.)
This event is for volunteers in every CASA program: Dependency & Neglect, Supervised Exchange & Parenting Time, Life Long Links, The Hanger, Milton Foster Children’s Fund, Children & Families in Transition, and office volunteers.
DATE: Monday, 08/07/2023
TIME: 5:30pm – 7:30pm
LOCATION: The Pinery at the Hill (775 W Bijou St., Colorado Springs, CO, 80905)
RSVP: By Thursday, 07/27/2023 to Crystal Klausmeier firstname.lastname@example.org